I'm very excited to announce my very first review and giveaway! Recently, I had the opportunity to review 3 products from TheraBreath, the #1 selling premium oral care brand. TheraBreath has been featured on Good Morning America, The Early Show & The View.
The first product that I reviewed was the Original TheraBreath Fresh Breath Toothpaste which is one of their best sellers. The toothpaste is rather unique in that it is colorless and does not foam up like traditional drug store toothpaste. I found this a little odd at first but have since gotten used to it and now it doesn't bother me. The taste is as minty as a toothpaste should be, but is subtle. It does not cause any burning sensations like other toothpastes can. After brushing my teeth, tongue, cheeks and palate, I feel that my whole mouth is very clean and fresh. It has a spearamint taste to it but is not overpowering, it's just the right amount of mint. One of the things I like about TheraBreath toothpaste, is it reverses dry mouth. You may not know this about me but I suffer from back and neck problems and some of the medicines that I take cause severe dry mouth. Now that I have used this toothpaste I no longer have a problem with dry mouth which is great. My husband also tried this toothpaste and wasn't as happy with it because it is not as flavorful as the drug store toothpaste and it doesn't foam up when you brush. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it.The second product I tried was the Original TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse, also a best seller. The rinse is very refreshing with a peppermint taste. The smell in the bottle is strong, but not while gargling or rinsing with it. Only after you finish can you taste the minty flavor of peppermint. This mouthwash has no alcohol and does not burn your mouth which is great in my book. It also works to reverse the effects of dry mouth. In addition, it comes with a convenient measurement cup on the top of the bottle so you know you are using the right amount of mouthwash every time. Once I used this mouthwash, I felt confident that my mouth was free of bad breath germs and that it smelled great too. I really like using this mouthwash. My husband also tried it and I noticed a big difference in his breath. He really liked the peppermint taste and minty fresh feeling.
The third product that I tried was one of their new products, TheraBreath Mouth Wetting Fresh Breath Lozenges in Mandarin Mint flavor. I have to say that this along with the mouthwash were definitely my favorites. The mints are conveniently packaged individually so you can stash a few in your pocket, purse or lunch box for work. They taste great and the minty flavor lasts quite a while. I really didn't taste mandarin, but only tasted the peppermint flavor which was very refreshing. The mints are a good size, not too big, but not too small either. My husband was really pleased with those aspects as well. Another great thing, which I love, is that they too help with dry mouth like the other products.
Since I've been using TheraBreath, I've had more confidence in my breath being fresh all day long and have not not had any problems with dry mouth! We've all had an embarrassing incident or two of bad breath, but now with TheraBreath you won't have to worry.
You can purchase TheraBreath products online at TheraBreath.com or at national retailers like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart & Target just to name a few.
TheraBreath has generously offered 2 lucky followers (1) Original TheraBreath Fresh Breath Toothpaste and (1) Original TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse! That way you can experience the whole package!
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on March 15, 2011 at 11:59 CST. The winner will be selected using random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my initial email with their mailing information or another winner will be selected.
HOW TO ENTER:
Each valid comment left on this posting will be considered an entry. Each comment MUST INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS within it. If the winning entry does not have an email address included another winner will be selected. Each action completed will require a comment to be left. For example: If you follow me on Google Friend Connect, worth 5 entries, please leave 5 separate comments (including your email address) to count as your mandatory entry. Each type of entry or action will have the amount of entries it counts as following it in parenthesis. This will be the amount of comments you will be able to submit for that action.
- You must follow Misty's Thoughts Too via Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and leave user name in comment (5 entries)
- Follow TheraBreath on Twitter (3 entries)
- Follow TheraBreath on Facebook (3 entries)
- Follow Misty's Thoughts Too on Twitter (5 entries)
- Follow Misty's Thoughts Too on Facebook (6 entries)
- Follow Misty's Thoughts Too on Networked Blogs (5 entries)
- Sign up for Misty's Thoughts Too via email subscription - must confirm subscription. (located on right sidebar) (5 entries)
- Sign up for Misty's Thoughts Too via RSS feed or blog reader (on right sidebar under email subscription) (5 entries)
- Grab my button (right sidebar) and leave link to where it is in your comment (8 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave link to blog post in your comment (8 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway, as many as you want. There must be 1 hour between tweets. Use @MistysThoughts2 and @TheraBreath in your tweets. Leave link to your tweet in comment. (unlimited entries)
- Link this giveaway to a Giveaway Linky, leave link where it is located in your comment (6 entries)
- Stumble this giveaway using StumbleUpon.com. You can click the SU button at the top left side of this post and if you are signed in to StumbleUpon, click "I like it". (5 entries)
Good Luck Beauties :)
Disclaimer: I received the above products for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own and do not reflect that of any company. No compensation was received for my review.