Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Stupid Computer Finally Kicked The Bucket!

My stupid, irritating, frustrating, pull my hair out, blue screening computer finally bit the big one! I've been going crazy this last week with all of its problems and haven't been able to do much of anything. My poor husband has been working on it almost everyday it seems. I actually got worried there for a minute because it sounded like it was going to blow up, seriously! It took me a little bit to find the power cord and unplug it because of the way we had it set up. Anyway, I am now using our very old and very slow computer until our brand new computer arrives in 2 weeks. I apologize for the lack of postings and not being able to follow back all my new followers. I hope y'all understand :)

3 comments:



LaQ said...

Aw dang! I hope things get better soon and your new pc runs better for you. ;) I wouldn't want to be around if it ever did blow up. :| And don't worry about us, we understand about that 'blue screen of death'. :| Just get back to us when you can. ;)



Connie said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I just spent $250 to get my one year old lap top fixed. Grrrrr, I hate it when my computer gives me problems.

I am visiting from the Boost My Blog linky party.



Jade Rahl said...

Oh man. That sucks. The picture made me lol though! ^^

Newest follower from the You Like Me friday blog hop.
Please stop by my blog and return the follow.
http://slepperymind.blogspot.com
Thanks and have an awesome weekend! :)