Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guest posts for a few days...send prayers for Misty!

Hello followers, readers, and fans of Misty's Thoughts Too.  I'm Debbie from Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie, and wanted to let everyone know that Misty is feeling a bit under the weather.  I'll let her get into the explanation of it all when she gets back to feeling up to posting, but for a few days, I'll stop by periodically over the next week to drop a line, share a savings tip, and such with you all.

But right now, I'd like to ask you all to send out a silent prayer for Misty, that she feels well again soon, and can join you all back on her site, sharing the great stuff that she loves to share with you all.  I'm sure once she is able, she'll pop back on and let everyone know how she's doing, but for now, send your best and prayers to be with her.


0 comments: