Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo, Conditioner and Style-Prep Smoother!



Print the above coupon for a free Aveda Sample Pack. The sample pack contains Smooth Infusion Shampoo 10ml, Conditioner 10ml, and Style-Prep Smoother 10ml. **One per customer. While supplies last. Go to a participating location in the U.S. or Canada to redeem. Click here to find an Aveda location near you. You may also get your samples online with a purchase of more than $30 plus free shipping by using code SMOOTH at checkout. Just click here to shop online. Thanks The Frugal Free Gal!

Here is where I'll be at today. Be sure and check out these great hops! If you are a new follower, make sure to leave me a comment so I can return the favor. Also be sure to subscribe to my newsletter (right sidebar) so you won't miss any deals! If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, Facebook & Networked Blogs (right sidebar) I would greatly appreciate it and am more than happy to return the favor. Just leave me a comment with your info!
Obviously MARvelous

0 comments: