Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free Sunbed Tanning This Weekend at Palm Beach Tan!


Free Silver Level Sunbed Tanning from February 11th - 14th only (no purchase necessary)! Just in time for Valentine's Day! Also, if you buy 1 Sunless session you get 1 free. Plus receive 25% off premium tanning & skincare products by Australian Gold, Swedish Beauty, & California Tan. Also, if you bring a friend you'll get a month of Silver Level Tanning for just $10 each. (new customers only) Click here to find a Palm Beach Tan near you. Click on the above image, if they require you to print out the coupon. I know I'll be there this weekend to get my glow on, will you?

2 comments:



Sherri Lynn Herrmann said...

Greetings, this is Sherri from Tiger Eye Designs, my blog is Natural Wonders, I just got your comment, thanks so much for stopping by and following, I grabbed your button(I have one too, if you would like to grab it) and am now following you....Have a great day!

~Peace~



Unknown said...

Tanning Accelerators with FREE delivery!